Friday, September 16, 2011

Introducing...The Waiting Game

Well, I guess I should start out by introducing myself to the world.  My name is "Terry" and as you may have figured out by my blog title I am a waitress.  I've been in the biz for a lot of years and consider myself a "service professional".

I am very new to this blogging thing but am really excited to start sharing some of my experiences and maybe learn a few things in the process. 

Over the past few months I have been reading blogs and articles related to the hospitality industry and have contemplated for quite a while now on whether I should start my own blog.  Going over the pros and cons.  Everything I have been reading so far has been very informative as well as entertaining and I can definitely relate to alot of subjects.  So, all in all, I think this will be a great experience for me and serve as an outlet to share my stories, vent a little, and possibly give/receive some advice from others who share in my pain...lol.

So, please, sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment